This so called circus ring , i a true fairy tale.They lie about everything use fake accounts and it does not matter how old anyone is they are in.

They have many criminals in their own so called church. There is no leagle government funds and they steal peoples pictures and knowledge when they don't feel like they need you anymore they kick you out banned and block you! I've seen ppl wanting curses placed on them to test the frauds they use Google search way too much and do not want to read in books.... They make up everything as they go and they also puts down the church of isis , church of Satan,church of azael, church of the timant , vampires blood cult, and more!

They think its all a game when it is not! The insane woman who runs it thinks she's the queen and thinks she's lilith her self... She is known as barbra samael or aka Barbara luciferian malphas. She has so many personas and she thinks she's married to Satan well not only that she has pictures of arch angel Michael and calls him Satan.

Lmao their lies destroying others and bashing ppl yeah not so much a occult cult more like a cyber crimes cult!They do charge ppl and i wasted so much money trying to become a ordain priest...

Had an Experience with Church Of Malphas?

Comments