It has came to our attention that www.churchofmalphas.com has taken upon themselves, a CULT to attack an actual business, this Church has zero legitimate documents at time of this publish, we support religious beliefs but when the founder claims Satan is dead, and explains "rules of the road" to young people as far as her being a demonic bride this now becomes a Cult.
She is claiming I am bashing her lineage of being Jewish yet she is claiming Christian type claims. This is a blatant attempt to cover up her CULT which is at www.churchofmalphas.com We as Theistic Satanists cannot allow Cults like this to spread.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Here I set in front of a ATF in Sevierville TN. I called the phone # on the door becaise the door is locked. A giy answers the phone and..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."