It has came to our attention that www.churchofmalphas.com has taken upon themselves, a CULT to attack an actual business, this Church has zero legitimate documents at time of this publish, we support religious beliefs but when the founder claims Satan is dead, and explains "rules of the road" to young people as far as her being a demonic bride this now becomes a Cult.

She is claiming I am bashing her lineage of being Jewish yet she is claiming Christian type claims. This is a blatant attempt to cover up her CULT which is at www.churchofmalphas.com We as Theistic Satanists cannot allow Cults like this to spread.

Had an Experience with Church Of Malphas?

Comments

SOWHAT
Bel Alton, Maryland, United States #633032

EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING WITH SATAN & ENJOYING IT! LOOK AROUND...

DEMONS ARE EVERYWHERE! AND MANY OF THEM CLAIM TO BE 'CHRISTIANS'

Baphomet 666
Paris, Ile-De-France, France #633026

Order Of Nine Angels ... Order Of Nine Angels

Baphomet 666
Paris, Ile-De-France, France #632985

Tom Raspotnik was served with legal papers.He is fighting back by writing more fake reports.

The Satanic community has seen them. Karma is a *** ain't it? We have all seen the papers. You can run.

You can't hide.We know the truth.

Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Sps Review Forum complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI Sps Review Forum "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..." Read more ReachLocal - Worst Experience Ever ReachLocal "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more