Fake Doctors and Doctorates at the Church of Malphas.

Commentary from Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik BREAKING NEWS!

I must say Barbara Sobel is a great Cult *** Lady, with her ever growing Face Book Group, she has now taken it off-line but no her Face Book Cult, she has began to create classes which are being held by people who are not who they say they are, simple searches by www.beenverfied.com has revealed again and again her lies creating people who are either dead or irrelevant to the presented teachings which she is propagating on her site www.churchofmalphas.com

One such example is Henry Keefe (spelling it Keef even) who Barbara Sobel is claiming is a Doctor from Oxford University and is teaching Satanism was ran through www.beenverfied.com and NOT FOUND so who is this Doctor teaching Satanism a FAKE DOCTOR or SCREENNAME which we are finding Barbara is so liberal to use.

Above if the link to his FAKE INFORMATION !

After calling Oxford University we found NO SUCH PROFFESSOR!

University of Oxford

University Offices

Wellington Square

Oxford

OX1 2JD

United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 1865 270000

Fax: +44 1865 270708

We suggest you look up each professors credentials that Barbara Sobel throws your way and in the days ahead we will be revealing her real names and credentials that she is using as a fraud.

Another Professor we have found may be fake as well through a Google Search:

Search Karen Jameson you will find no one related to CULT studies!

Again I would ask why would the www.churchofmalphas.com claim Satan is Dead and then teach about him, other than to put her own spin upon the information.

Thanks

Had an Experience with Church Of Malphas?

Comments